Wednesday, 7 October 2009

update! Kids In Glass Houses, Yashin, I Am Hope..

I havent done a blog entry for a while, things have been ridiculously busy, doing lots of records at the moment.

Produced a BBC Radio One live session for "I Am Hope" who are an amazing rock band from Cardiff. Check them out. The session is going out right now and it sounds huge on the radio!check out bethan elfyn's awesome radio show at www.bbc.co.uk/radioone

We've been finishing up the Yashin album this month, and mixing the Day Of Rising record aswell. Kids In Glass Houses also came down and tracked a bunch of guitars and bass with me for their forthcoming album. They're in with me all next week doing bsides which is going to be a super fun time no doubt.

ill put some pics up maybe tomorrow if anyones interested.

check out my twitter.. www.twitter.com/longwaveromesh

safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment