Monday, 7 September 2009

Day Of Rising Album

I am currently producing a record for Day Of Rising from Spain. The band flew over to the UK last Sunday and arrived Monday morning, right in the middle of my reading festival hangover.

We spent the first day at Musicbox in Cardiff, doing a bunch of preproduction, going over songs, changing bits and pieces to make the songs better, arguing over keychanges, etc. I wish I knew more spanish.

The language barrier has been funny. They are really good at speaking english, but have the occasional slip up which results in everyone laughing.... including them telling me that one of them was brushing his "tooth" instead of "teeth". good times. They are really hard working though and great people so it is really easy to work with them. 3 more bass tracks tomorrow morning and then onto guitars / vocals.

Ill put some pics up soon,
Romesh

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I love the drummer in that band, especially when he brushes his tooth ; )

    ReplyDelete